Two videos from YouTube (below) prove the point: relying on cars for transportation is bad for people’s health. Typically the unhealthy aspects of driving relate to lack of exercise, pollution, global warming, lots of pavement, and dangerous SUVs maiming everyone in their paths. Here we take a glimpse at another unhealthy driving-related affliction: road rage.
A nonfiction piece:
And another which, though apparently fictional, is worth a gander:
Photo via flickr by ExtremearQ
- Bikes in Cities, Amsterdam Style
- Trains in Snow: A Winter Video Celebration
- Turn a Key or Turn a Pedal?
- Cyclists Pwn Cars on LA Freeways
- You’re Fat and You Need to Ride Your Bike